Seldiflex2 – 1 lumen
Central venous catheter using the Seldinger technique
Central venous catheters for introduction by the Seldinger technique.
Class III sterile medical devices
Manufacturer: BAIHE CE 2460. Distributor: Prodimed.
Carefully read the instructions.
Use before the expiry date indicated on the wrapping.
Do not use if the wrapping or primary packaging is damaged.
- Therapeutical agents administration
- Measurement of central venous pressure
- Vascular filling
- Parenteral nutrition
- 1 Introducing needle (Medical quality stainless steel)
- 1 Polyurethane central venous catheter:
- Colored plug connectors to easily identify the lumens. The plugs are made of polyurethane
- Distance markings
- Tapered tip at the distal end to allow an atraumatic insertion
- 1 Flexible J guidewire with Nitinol core
- 1 Guidewire introducer syringue
- 1 Dilator
- 1 Local anesthesia needle
- Male Luer-Lock obturator caps and fixing wings